Tuesday 1 December 2020

TTT: Books I Want to Read Again

 Time for another Top Ten Tuesday: Brought to you by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.

I'm actually really excited for this weeks' Top Ten Tuesday post, because I have a list of books, well series really, that I have been planning to re-read but I haven't found the time. I know some people never read the same book twice, but I have lots of reasons for wanting to re-read books. 

1. Because I LOVED it so much!
2. I was reading a series, but there was a break between books and now I don't remember what happened. 
3. I couldn't bring myself to read the last book in a series because I didn't want it to end! 
4. I read the first book, and then got distracted, but I still want to read the series. 

So, there's loads of reasons, and these are just a few. Here is my list of up-coming re-reads in no particular order. Yep, I'm definitely going to bump these up my list! 
(Covers link to Goodreads)











And that's another Top Ten Tuesday! Do you re-read books at all? Have you read any of these books, and what did you think?  💗 Drop me a link to your TTT in the comments and I'll check out your blog. 

18 comments:

  1. Your reasons make a great deal of sense to me.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Same. I usually re-read books because I loved them so much or because they're part of a series and I want to remind myself what happened in the last book before I move on to the next one. My memory is terrible!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did reread books before I was a blogger for many of the same reasons you mentioned, but now I just don't have time, too many new books to read!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/01/top-ten-tuesday-292/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing Cinder makes me happy because I just bought that one for my daughter for Christmas. I haven't read it yet myself. I might have to borrow it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I highly recommend that one. I hope your daughter likes it 😄

      Delete
  5. Such a great list for today's topic! I absolutely love Moon Called and the series itself is one of my favorites, which is why I definitely need to reread it as well! Serpent & Dove has been on my TBR for a while, so I'll make sure to get my hands on it as soon as possible!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I've been delaying reading the sequel to Serpent & Dove so that I can read it again.

      Delete
  6. I read Daughter of the Forest earlier this year, very good! Hope you manage to reread all of these https://readwithstefani.com/books-i-want-to-read-again/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Juliet Marillier is one of my favourite authors.

      Delete
  7. I feel not wanting to read the finale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All great reasons for wanting to re-read! Have you read all of the Mercy Thompson books, or just the first? I love those books so much. I'd like to reread the Cinder books at some point too. Such a great series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got up to number 10, but I'd forgotten some characters and stuff, so I need to re-read. I've been meaning to for a while, they are such good books!

      Delete
  9. Clean Sweep is currently waiting for me patiently on my TBR pile, but knowing that it's worth a reread, I might just have to bump it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. I actually LOVE that series, can't wait for the next one!

      Delete