Tuesday 15 December 2020

Top Ten On My Summer TBR


 Time for another Top Ten Tuesday: Brought to you by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.

Books I'm Most Excited For This Summer

This isn't summer themed or anything, I'm just keen to read these! 
Titles link to Goodreads. 

Three new wolf shifter books out this month!

I just started This Dark Wolf and I love when a book takes a new twist on werewolves. 

                          

More Books!

I just finished All Systems Red and I picked up Murderbot Diaries #2 from the library. 
My next book for the Great Series Read Project is Demon Magic and a Martini.
I have an ARC for Of Wicked Blood, which comes out in February. So Excited!

                          

Witchy books for #Februwitchy!

Februwitchy was run by Asha at A Cat, A Book, and A Cup of Tea this year, and here's hoping she does it again next year. I have some witchy books lined up for it regardless. 

                          

Number Ten - just for something different

I bought To Have and to Hoax for my mum for Christmas, and I'm keen to read it too. 



What books are you excited to read this season? Let me know in the comments and feel free to leave your TTT link as well. If you want to keep up to date, you can follow me on Instagram @iwishiownedabookstore or Goodreads. Happy reading 💗


12 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Have and to Hoax sounds fun! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read my sci fi/fantasy, so I haven't read any of these or even heard of most of them. I hope you enjoy them all, though!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should give sci-fi/fantasy though, they are a lot of fun!

      Delete
  4. Once and Future Witches sounds and looks very very good! Hope you'll manage to get round to all these, happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/books-on-my-winter-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really keen to read that one, but it's a pretty big book. Hopefully I'll find the time 😄

      Delete
  5. What a fun list! I see a few books here that I loved (To Have & To Hoax, Discovery of Witches, Once & Future Witches), and I'd love to know more about Wolf Gone Wild. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good to know that you liked them 😄

      Delete
  6. I just finished Rejected and it's SO good! Wolf Girl is on my TBR pile as well! I hope you're enjoying Annette Marie's The Guild Codex: Spellbound series so far. It's also SO, SO, SO good! Though The Guild Codex: Demonized is my favorite ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the Guild Codex so far, I don't know why I haven't finished it yet. I'm just slow and I get distracted easily 😄

      Delete