Wednesday 23 December 2020

All (the Books) I Want For Christmas

Time for another Top Ten Tuesday: Brought to you by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings


This is probably the number 1 book I want, and I know I'm getting it because my partner already bought it for me! 😄 The rest of these are on my wish list, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some book-shaped presents under the tree!

                           
                           
                           
Which books are on your wish list this Christmas? Happy Holidays and happy reading! 💗 
If you want to keep up to date with my blog, you can follow me on  instagram @iwishiownedabookstore or Goodreads 

11 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see #1 on everyone's lists today! It makes me curious about it. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The City of Brass is really good - I just need to continue with the trilogy! Hope you get a lot of book-shaped presents :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not huge on surprises, so I'm a fan of having sure things under the tree! Enjoy your book and any other goodies you find under there with it.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Santa brings all these! Addie LaRue is on my Christmas list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy Addie LaRue! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete