Monday 30 November 2020

Blog Update: November 2020

This is just a quick update to let you all know where I've been, and what I've been up to. I haven't posted in quite some time, and that's because I was participating in NaNoWriMo!

If you haven't heard of NaNoWriMo before, it's a writing challenge, where the goal is to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. I haven't been blogging for the last month, because I was focussed on writing instead. I didn't actually meet the goal of 50k words, which is a lot for only 30 days, but I wrote over 30,000 words, so I'm pretty proud of myself regardless.

If you are interested in writing novels, you should definitely check out NaNo. There's a great community online, and some really great novels have come out of the challenge in the past. Check it out here


I have still been reading of course! And I have a few reviews to catch-up on, so I'll be posting those over the next few weeks. Here are the books I've been reading and will be reviewing soon: [Covers link to Goodreads]

  
    


There's a few new releases coming out in December that I'm super excited for! I just realised they are all about wolf shifters, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!


   


That's all from me today. I'll be posting again soon with those reviews. If you want to keep up to date, you can follow me on Instagram @iwishiownedabookstore or Goodreads. Happy reading 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment