Tuesday 14 April 2020

TTT: Books I Enjoyed But Rarely Talk About


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly prompt post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Thanks to Jana for organising!



When I saw this weeks prompt, books I enjoyed but rarely talk about, I immediately thought of all the smutty books I've read that I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone about. Get ready! Haha, here we go:


1. Cold Mark by Scarlett Dawn: Alien menage romance. 

2. Mated to the Beast by Grace Goodwin: Alien match-making spankfest 😅.


3. A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole: and the whole Immortals after Dark series.  These are actually really good, each book focuses on a different couple, with really good sexy scenes. Highly recommend 😍. 

4. A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K. Hamilton: (and the rest of the series) - RH with LOTS of sexy fae men. I mean lots!


5. At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey: Contemp about a girl who auctions off her virginity, not my normal pick, this one came from the Vaginal Fantasy book club. You should check it out if you’re looking for something with a bit of romance. The club, not the book, lol.

6. Carter Reed by Tijan:  Mafia romance, again not my usual sort of book but I liked it. Tijan writes very well.


7. Depravity by M. J. Haag: Beauty and the Beast retelling, but way sexier.

8. Elements of Mischief by Tate James and C. M. Stunich: Reverse Harem with elemental plumbers. Contains lots of plumbing jokes 😆. You have been warned.


9. Polar Heat by Simone Beaudelaire: Sexy polar bear shifter romance.

10. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer: Yeah, I liked it. So what? The movies were disappointing though. 

Well, there you have it. Another Top Ten Tuesday. I'll try to do these posts more regularly, cause they are actually a lot of fun to put together.  Let me know if you've read any of these so I know I'm not the only one. Please? 😉

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post you can follow me on Instagram for updates @iwishiownedabookstore or feel free to add me on Goodreads. 💗

8 comments:

  1. Polar Heat has such a great cover.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these yet, but Twilight helped make YA popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really seemed to explode after that, hey. Thanks for checking out my blog 😄

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha ha! I don't really read smutty books, but I have read TWILIGHT. It's definitely sensual :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Some on the list are more smutty than others lol

      Delete
  4. Twilight! No one wants to talk about that one anymore. ;) I loved it.

    ReplyDelete