Tuesday 19 January 2021

Most Anticipated 2020 Releases I Didn't Get To (Yet)

Time for another Top Ten Tuesday: Brought to you by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.


Books That Came Out Last Year That I Really Really Wanted To Read But Didn't Get To


There was a lot of books I wanted to read last year and didn't get around to. A lot a lot. So to narrow down the list I'll focus on the new releases that I was really excited for, but for one reason or another (stupid 2020) I haven't read yet. These will definitely be higher priority for me to read this year.

Number One


and the rest are in no particular order...










And that's another Top Ten Tuesday! If you read any of these books last year, let me know in the comments. I would love to know what you thought about them! 

Happy Reading! 💗

You can follow this blog for updates or find me on Instagram @iwishiownedabookstore or add me as a friend on Goodreads


15 comments:

  1. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires has such a fabulous title. I smile every time I see it.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SOUTHERN BOOK CLUB is the only one I've read off this list. It's a fun read! I hope you enjoy it and all your other picks.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Addie LaRue, I hope you do too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/01/19/top-ten-tuesday-299/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rejected was SO good! Beware of the cliffhangers though! I wanted to read that Pippa DaCosta series as well! So many books so little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might wait until all the books are out then! 😄

      Delete
  5. I didn't read Harrow's book last year, but I want to this year too. Hope we both get to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so good! I actually have it on my shelf...

      Delete
  6. Awesome list! I also wanted to read Addie LaRue!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete