Tuesday 12 May 2020

TTT: The Last Books I Abandoned

Looks like it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday: Brought to you by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you're participating this week let me know in the comments, I would love to hear what you picked for this weeks TTT !

The Last Books I Abandoned


I really don't DNF many books at all, so I'm scraping the barrel here, going back some years even, to find books that I didn't finish. I guess maybe I'm a bit OCD about finishing books, which is not always a good thing. I gave up on these books for various reasons, often because something bad happens, like the bad guy is too psychotically evil, or somebody gets killed unnecessarily, or because the book just wasn't what I thought it was going to be. 
Here they are:







Thanks for reading! If you want to keep up to date with me follow my Instagram @iwishiownedabookstore or feel free to add me on Goodreads. 💗 Let me know in the comments what books you have DNFd or if you read any of these books, did you like them? 


9 comments:

  1. There are quite a few TTT bloggers like you! You're not alone. :)

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the Demigod of San Francisco Series By K. F. Breene and it's one of the few books by her that I actually kind of like. It's a shame it didn't work for you but I completely understand! Here's the better books in the future ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was disappointed with that one cause I loved the first three books, but it just wasn't working for me.

      Delete
  3. I try not to DNF books. I'm not familiar with any of these, but it's good you aren't wasting your time reading them if you aren't interested!
    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never intend/plan to DNF books, sometimes I just get distracted and never go back to them lol.

      Delete
  4. I think it's good to DNF when needed. I am glad you gave up on these to give other books a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it does help slim down the TBR just a tiny bit.

      Delete
  5. Grave Magic Bounty has such a gorgeous cover! Shame the book didn't live up to it, though.

    ReplyDelete