Wednesday 15 January 2020

WWW Wednesday - 15 Jan 2020


 WWW is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words! This tag is quite simple, and just asks three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

I thought this might be a good way to keep myself on track with my reading goals, as well we to keep you all updated with what I'm reading, so here goes:


What I'm currently reading

I had to read this one after I kept seeing so many Bookstagram posts about it. I'm loving Sorcery of Thorns so far, and hopefully I'll get time to finish it in the next few days.

I picked up Fortune Favors the Cruel with a KU deal after I'd had my eye on it for a while. It's supposed to be a dark fantasy, but it's not really doing it for me 😒.



What I recently finished reading




I posted my review for The Vine Witch yesterday, you can read it here, and I already snagged an ARC for book 2, really excited to read the sequel. 

I loved Serpent & Dove and will be posting a review soon, so keep an eye out for it.

I've been reading Sweep With Me as a free serial which the authors post on their website. It's a novella that's part of The Innkeeper Chronicles (which I'm a bit obsessed with) and I'm planning to re-read the rest of the series sometime so that I can write proper reviews for all of them and convince everybody else to love the series as much as I do 💗

What I think I'll read next


My plan is to read Dark Arts and a Daiquiri and Two Witches and a Whiskey, which I already borrowed from the library. Finishing the Guild Codex series is part of my 2020 reading goals. (Three Mages and a Margarita was my favourite book last year). I also have Sin & Spirit loaded on my kindle ready to go. That's the plan anyway, I often get distracted by other shiny books 😊

What have you been reading lately? Let me know in the comments, and happy reading 💗

If you want to get updates on what I'm reading or when I post reviews, follow me on insta @iwishiownedabookstore or goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment