Tuesday 4 August 2020

TTT: Books With Colours in the Title


It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday: Brought to you by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you're participating this week let me know in the comments, I would love to hear what you picked for this week.

I thought this topic would be super easy, but when I looked on my shelf there was actually only a couple of books with colours in the title. So I ended up searching through my books on Goodreads, and here is what I found:


Books I've read and really like:




Books on my TBR:




If you've read any of these let me know what you think. Happy reading 💗

13 comments:

  1. Great list! I keep seeing The Priory of the Orange Tree. It sounds good.
    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I went and bought myself a copy last weekend 😄

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed Scarlet and the Lunar Chronicles series! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love those but I haven't read Winter yet, it's so big.

      Delete
  3. Bitterblue has been on so many lists this week!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same! This topic was not easy for me. I should have combined read and TBR books like you did - that would have made things a little easier :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I could have kept going I guess, but ten was enough.

      Delete
  5. Priory was on my list this week too. It's great, I hope you enjoy it when you do read it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-275/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It sounds really good, but I'm a little intimidated by the size haha

      Delete
  6. Great list this week!
    Here's my TTT list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love bitterblue and scarlet! Great list!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete